Unlimited x Loaded Icarus Flex 1 Cruiser Complete
E-Longboard Complete. Comes with charger and remote control.
Go Further. Way Further.
The Unlimited Cruiser Kit is the most efficient version of the Unlimited range. Still small and light but with twice the range.
Works great on any board and upgrades easily to a Race kit if you want even more speed and torque.
Loaded pioneered the flexible dropthru board with the Dervish in 2007 and the Tan Tien in 2010.
We've returned to our carving roots using many of the things learned over the past few years from our freeride boards, downhill boards, and our snowboard (with design cues from bacon).
Combining wheel flares, cork, a balanced flex pattern and novel manufacturing methods, the Icarus is a milestone in our exploration
of the soulful carving experience. Powerful Flex, Vertically laminated bamboo and fiberglass construction pair with a cambered
profile and a variable concave for a lively and engaging ride.
The cork bottom helps dampen out vibrations without compromising the liveliness. User Friendly, Drop-through truck mounting positions the deck lower to the ground for easier, more efficient pushing and enhanced stability.
Light weight and compact size make the Icarus intuitive and commuter friendly. Shapely Curves.
The right curves in the right places enhance rider ergonomics while contributing to a responsive and high-performance ride.
Wheel well flares accommodate big wheels and improve turning leverage and control.
Variable concave yields a consistent flex pattern while providing a variety of riding experiences based on foot placement.
Practical Kicks, Minimal nose and tail kicks help navigate city streets and open the door for freestyle trickery.
We recommend Flex 1 with a weight up to 100kg.
- Top-Speed 37 km/h
- Range 21 km
- Weight 3 kg
- Gradient capability 9°
What?s in the box?
ICARUS FLEX 1 CRUISER COMPLETE
- Loaded Icarus Flex 1 Deck
- Paris V3 180mm 50° Trucks
- Custom Orangatang Nipple Bushing setup (hard/yellow rear, soft/orange front)
- Built with the Unlimited Cruiser Kit
LIGHT | POWERFUL | UPGRADEABLE
- 1 Motor
- 1 Orangatang Motor Liner
- 3 Orangatang Caguama Standard Wheels (with Loaded Jehu V2 Bearings)
- 2 Batteries
- 1 Core (Motor Controller)
- 1 Dual Baseplate
- 1 Charger
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Skate Tool & Assembly Kit
One Motor. Two Batteries. Fits nearly any truck and deck. Works great on any size skateboard. Four riding modes. User-tunable settings for speed, acceleration and braking. Airline friendly. Top-shelf components including a custom designed motor, carbon plate and Orangatang Wheels.
- Push to start: Must be going at least 2 km/h to engage motors (for safety).
- Regenerative braking
- Intuitive remote user interface
- Ride modes: 3 selectable ride modes (Snail, Eco, Pro) for beginner to advanced riders.
- User-tunable app: Dial in the performance to your exact preferences (acceleration, deceleration, and maximum speed) with our app. Select user mode.
- Cruise: Press and hold A to set cruise control at your current speed. Release A to deactivate.
- Nitro: Press and hold B at full throttle for an extra boost of speed.
- Motor: A custom-designed, ultra power-dense motor with loads of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits almost any truck with no modification thanks to our patented mounting system.
- Battery:The swappable lithium-ion battery is as powerful as it is tough. It?s also travel-friendly, meaning you can bring it with you on your next flight! The button lights up to different colors to indicate the state of charge of the battery and other important messages.
- Core (Motor Controller): The Core contains the brains of the operations. It is the link between the battery, motor, and the remote control to provide you with up-to-date information about your powertrain. Built with state-of-the-art hardware and firmware to provide a safe, smooth, and stealthy ride!
- Urethane: Featuring premium Orangatang motor liners and Orangatang Caguama standard wheels for fast roll speed, high traction, vibration damping, and smooth slides. Orangatang has been an early leader in e-skate urethane and featured as original equipment on many influential brands (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the instantly recognizable orange urethane has become a de-facto standard in both e-skate and longboarding in general since 2008. Orange is the new orange.
- Power: 840 W MAX
- Rider Weight Limit: Tested to 240 lbs / 110 kg (riders on heavier end should opt for Race drivetrain)
- Drive System: FOC with Regenerative Braking
- Throttle: Remote Control with user-tunable parameters
- Wheel Diameter: 85 mm
- Contact Patch: 58 mm
- Urethane: Custom molded high-rebound Orangatang Happy Thane 80A
- Input: 100 V ? 240 V | 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Charging Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Charge Time (2 A): 80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Type: Lithium-ion Voltage: 36 V nominal | 42 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery Total energy: 90 Wh per battery (can be taken as a carry-on item on commercial airlines)
- Charging Time: 80 minutes per battery (using 2 A charger)
- Connectivity: CAN bus to other Batteries and Cores
- Enclosure material: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!) USB Type-C port for charging accessories Sealed to IP65 spec.
Unlimited components US WARRANTY
For purchases inside the United States of America, Unlimited will repair or replace any electric skateboard it determines to be defective due to defective materials and/or manufacture. This warranty is in effect for 1 year from the date of sale. It applies only to the original owner and is non-transferable. You must present proof of purchase. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethane motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
Unlimited components EU WARRANTY
For purchases inside the European Union, Unlimited provides a mandatory 2-year warranty at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order. If your product turns out to be faulty or does not look or work as advertised, we will repair it free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund. Within 6 months of receiving the goods, it is Unlimited?s responsibility to prove that the goods are faulty or not as advertised. After 6 months, it is the customer?s responsibility to prove that the defect already existed on receipt of the goods - for example, by showing that it is due to poor craftsmanship. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethane motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
Loaded & Orangatang components Limited Lifetime Warranty